Rubacuori Montello – Colli Asolani Rosso DOC
For this wine we used the Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes grown in our Maser vineyards.
Gentle maceration and ten months of aging in oak barrels leave this wine fresh and easy to drink, retaining a strong structure and complexity.
- Ruby colour with beautiful and lively hues.
- The wine releases aromas of blackcurrant and white rose before opening up into spices, cloves, green peppercorns and balsamic notes.
- Decisive and lively on the palate, with elements of freshness and young tannins. Finishes with a lasting fruity aftertaste.
- Area of Origin: Maser
- Varieties: Merlot 30% – Cabernet Sauvignon 70%
- Yield (kg per ha): 10,000 Merlot/8,000 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Harvest Type: Manual
- Harvest: 10th-20th of October
- Vinification: 12-13 days maceration, cleaning via decanting, aged in wood for 10 months.
- Alcohol: 12.5% vol.
- Residual Sugar: 0 g/l
- Total Acidity: 5.2 g/l
- Serving temperature: 18°C
- Bottle: 75 cl Bordolese.
- No tartaric stabilisation, the presence of residue on the bottom is expected and not considered a flaw