This Prosecco Superiore is crafted from selected grapes grown on the hills of Joel, Maser. A difficult and generous soil where the scarce vines grow golden grapes, a lasting symbol of the excellence of our family’s wine production.
Obtained through a careful grape selection process and total commitment to the creation of flawless sparkling wine, this noble wine showcases exuberant, ultra-fine bubbles in a pale straw colour.
- Straw-coloured and intense, enriched with abundant and elegant bubbles.
- Determined and sharp aromas, with clear notes of Bosc pear, peach, wild flowers, citrus and herbs.
- Creamy on the palate, well-balanced between the residual sugar and vivacity in the mouth, amplified by a rich savoury component. Enveloping and persistent, an elegant finish with citrus and almond
- Area of Origin: Maser, hill
- Variety: Glera
- Yield (kg per ha): 13,500
- Harvest Type: Manual
- Harvest Time: September
- Vinification: In steel at a controlled temperature
- Second fermentation: 45 days in high pressure tank
- Alcohol: 11% vol.
- Residual Sugar: 15 g/l
- Total Acidity: 5.7 g/l
- Pressure: 5 Bar
- Serving temperature: 8-10°C
- Bottle: 75 cl Spumante Piave.