Fuin Asolo Prosecco Superiore DOCG Brut
Simple and lively, with moderate and pleasant bubbles, this Prosecco does not want to be the king of the table, but your everyday companion.
Thanks to its moderate bubbles, Fuin can be enjoyed as an aperitif or during a meal.
- A persistent crown of bubbles tops this glass of bright straw yellow.
- The olfactory profile is based around the clear fruity notes of Williams pear, golden apple and plum, and the floral notes of hawthorn and broom, followed by a hint of brioche.
- The palate is fresh, fruity and pleasantly accompanied by a silky foam. Persistent finish.
- Area of Origin: Maser, 145 metres above sea level
- Variety: Glera
- Yield (kg per ha): 13,500
- Harvest Type: Manual
- Harvest Time: September
- Vinification: In steel at a controlled temperature
- Second fermentation: 40 days in autoclave with interruption of the fermentation when reached 4 bar.
- Alcohol: 11% vol.
- Residual Sugar: 10 g/l
- Total Acidity: 5.4 g/l
- Pressure: 4 Bar
- Serving temperature: 8-10°C
- Bottle: 75 cl Spumante Piave.