Evento Classic Method Brut
Classic method sparkling wine from Pinot Noir grapes, fresh and fruity character.
Aged sur lie for 16 months.
- Bright pale straw yellow with intense and persistent bubbles.
- Fresh and fruity notes of citrus and pineapple, accompanied by the floral aromas of acacia and jasmine and a slight mineral undertone.
- Enveloping drinking experience with powerful effervescence, fresh and balanced; persistent intriguing hints of citrus with a pleasant mineral finish.
- Area of Origin: Caerano
- Variety: Pinot Noir
- Yield (kg per ha): 8,000
- Harvest Type: Manual using crates
- Harvest Time: Early September
- Vinification: Gentle pressing of entire grapes, unloaded by hand into the press and fermented in steel at a controlled temperature
- Second Fermentation: Classic Method with sur lie aging for 16 months
- Alcohol: 11.5% vol.
- Residual Sugar: 6 g/l
- Total Acidity:
- Pressure: 5.5 bar
- Serving temperature: 8-10°C
- Bottle: 75 cl Champagnotta.