El Teribie Still White
This still white wine is produced from five different varieties—Incrocio Manzoni, Chardonnay, Muscat, Glera and Bianchetta Trevigiana—hiding a strong and unique flavour behind its fruity and engaging fragrance.
Changeable and ruthless, this wine reveals a new aspect at every sip, without every really showing its true colours. Once you get to know this wine, you will forgive its Teribie nature!
Serve chilled but not too cold.
- Soft straw yellow, very bright and crystal clear.
- Fruity aromas of white peach and golden apple on the nose, followed by the fragrance of white rose and broom, and then gradual citrus notes that blend into a mineral background.
- A fresh beginning on the palate that transitions into a pleasing smoothness after the first sip. The citrus aftertaste completes the finish.
- Area of Origin: Maser, hill
- Variety: Muscat, Incrocio Manzoni, Chardonnay, Glera, Bianchetta Trevigiana
- Yield (kg per ha): variable
- Harvest Type: Manual
- Harvest Time: Early September
- Vinification: Short skin contact maceration in press, several days of cold pre-fermentation settling, fermentation and aging in steel
- Alcohol: 13% vol.
- Residual Sugar: 0 g/l
- Total Acidity: 6 g/l
- Serving temperature: 10-12°C
- Bottle: 75 cl Bordolese.