Capriccio Sparkling Rosè Brut
Sparkling low-pressure rosé wine, obtained from the ideal blend of the company’s red grape varieties.
- Showy rosé with a carbonic finish.
- Striking scent on the nose, with simple but inviting fruity notes of raspberry and wild strawberry, floral fragrances of roses and violets, and an interesting aroma of candied aromatic herbs.
- A balanced personality in the mouth with a nice fruity aftertaste, accompanied by a distinct savoury flavour and a lively freshness. Pleasant and persistent delicate almond finish.
- Area of Origin: Maser, 145 metres above sea level
- Variety: Blend of red grapes
- Yield (kg per ha): 10,000
- Harvest Type: Manual
- Harvest Time: Late September
- Vinification: In steel at a controlled temperature and after a 24 hour cold maceration
- Second fermentation: 45 days in autoclave
- Alcohol: 12% vol.
- Residual Sugar: 10 g/l
- Total Acidity: 5.6 g/l
- Pressure: 4 Bar
- Serving temperature: 9-11°C
- Bottle: 75 cl White Spumante Piave.