Bon Ben Red Wine
Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes are harvested when they are fully ripe, undergoing moderate maceration to obtain this fruity and spicy young red wine, retaining its structure and clear cut nature.
- Clear ruby red.
- Hints of bark on the nose, followed by fruity notes of blackberries and raspberries, with floral undertones of violets and wild roses on a backdrop of grassy scents.
- The fruity notes return in the mouth, accompanied by well-balanced savoury notes and an interesting freshness for an intriguing finish, balanced between smoothness and the exuberance of tannins that are still maturating.
- Area of Origin: Maser
- Varieties: Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Yield (kg per ha): 10,000 Merlot/8,000 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Harvest Type: Manual
- Harvest: 10th-20th of October
- Vinification: 12-13 days maceration, cleaning via decanting, aged in steel for 6 months
- Alcohol: 12.5% vol.
- Residual Sugar: 0 g/l
- Total Acidity: 5 g/l
- Serving temperature: 18°C
- Bottle: 75 cl Bordolese.
- No tartaric stabilisation, the presence of residue on the bottom is expected and not considered a flaw