Bixo White Sparkling Dosaggio Zero
Sparkling low-pressure white wine made from glera grapes, fermented in the bottle without disgorging – the traditional “col fondo” method.
Also available without added sulphites, this wine takes us back to a charming and ancient way of drinking.
- Cloudy straw yellow.
- Delicate fragrance of white flowers and bread crust.
- Strong and unpredictable flavour, each bottle offers different undertones. Fullness and finesse are accompanied by a softness and consistency in the mouth.
- Area of Origin: Maser, 145 metres above sea level
- Variety: Glera
- Yield (kg per ha): 18,000
- Harvest Type: Manual
- Harvest Time: September
- Vinification: In steel at a controlled temperature and after a short skin contact maceration in press
- Second Fermentation: traditional fermentation in the bottle without disgorging the yeast
- Alcohol: 11% vol.
- Residual Sugar: 0 g/l
- Total Acidity: 4.7 g/l
- Pressure: 4 Bar
- Serving temperature: 9-11°C
- Bottle: 75 cl Spumante Piave.